The recent scandals that rocked the Church in Europe is indeed something for us to be sad about. This is because it involves the clergy and our Leaders. Sometimes I do not understand why these problems were to resurface at a time that the Church is battling with various issues that involves morality, materialism and life issues. Some of my friends wonder why I remain a Catholic. My answer is very simple but loud: I AM CONVINCED OF THE CLAIMS AND TEACHINGS OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH, it is apostolic, founded by Jesus Christ and on the apostles. Nothing can shake that conviction from me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Here is a message from D.P. Maturan: The Bishop of the Diocese of Cubao, his excellency Bishop Honesto F.Ongtioco, D.D., has permitted the...
-
"Is there a need to re-emphasize the use of vernacular and inculcation in the liturgy when it is evident that these are in existence in...
-
The ordinations of the Priests for the Society of St. Pius X proceeded as scheduled in Winona, Minnesota, USA on June 19, 2009 feast of the ...
No comments:
Post a Comment