Wednesday, December 25, 2013

MISQUOTED AND MISUNDERSTOOD THOUGH WELL-MEANING

Effective communication is indeed important.  This is specially true if the person communicating has authority and exercises an important function or office.  I had one follower of my facebook page who criticize me for posting a pro-life message.  He said that Pope Francis is not against abortion and that I should listen to the Pope.  So I was taken aback by the statement.  Where on earth did Pope Francis said that abortion was okay? I have observed that in many instances the words and spontaneous speeches and interviews of the Holy Father are misunderstood by the liberals and the secular media.  

There is one article by the famous blogger  Fr. Z in his blog. and you can read this by following the link.. about an interview with Cardinal Meisner of Cologne about receiving communion, re: the divorced. The interview with the Cardinal can be read in this.

No comments:

The Word Made Flesh